Wednesday, September 21, 2005

another Kent State where American children

http://whatreallyhappened.com/ Is this enough? Need we wait to have another Kent State where American children are gunned down by other Americans in uniforms? Or can we finally see what this government has become? Take a good look at this video. This is the image of the USA the rest of the world sees. This is the Neocon dream for America.

This file is a 15 megabyte file. http://cutup.org.nyud.net:8090/dir/fascism.mov

~~Ben - My hope is that these "undecideds" are the people who currently support Bush who are just about to suck it up and go with their gut that says "THIS SILVER SPOON CHILD WITH THE FAKE TEXAS ACCENT HAS BEEN LYIN' HIS ASS OFF TO YOU AND ITS ABOUT TIME YOU WOKE UP!!!" Its hard to face your freinds I guess, and it feels so self-rightous to listen to your talking points spouted at you every day by the right wing radio robots. As I posted elsewhere, the
sign I made for my car says "ARE YOU STILL BELIEVING BUSH?" As a gentle reminder that they are welcome to come on over to the side of reason any ol' time.

FATS DOMINO lyrics - "Wait And See"
www.OldieLyrics.com

(Dave Bartholomew, Antoine "Fats" Domino)

The sun's gonna shine in my back door someday
Just you wait and see, just you wait and see
One day you'll cry, I won't come back to you
Just you wait and see, just you wait and see
You've got such a great, big beautiful smile
I wanna hug and kiss you for a while
The sun's gonna shine in my back door someday
Just you wait and see, just you wait and see
[Instrumental Interlude]

You've got such a great, big beautiful smile
You're so doggone mean I wonder why
One day you'll cry, I won't come back to you
Just you wait and see, just you wait and see
The sun's gonna shine in my back door someday
Just you wait and see, just you wait and see
Wait and see, wait and see
Wait and see, wait and see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home